BQ Group Inc
Professional Mortgage Services in California.
Need help with your mortgage process? We've got you covered!
We don't think you should have to go to five different banks to understand your mortgage options. We especially don't think you should be put in a box, labeled, or treated like a number.
We have a wide range of offerings to match your specific needs.
We're making mortgages personal
We search well beyond the confines of most lenders to find you loan options that fit your unique needs — all in a matter of minutes. Whether you are a salaried employee, or are an entrepreneur making it on your own, we'll find you great loan options. And, we'll be with you at every step along the way.
We work with top lenders in the industry, from household names to hidden gems.
Purchase Home Loans
Buying a home can be stressful. Enlist our help to put you at ease. Accomplish your home loan purchase goals with BQ Mortgage. Experience our purchase process and join digital solutions with the dedication of real home loan experts.
Refinance Home Loans
Take control of your equity. We will work through all available options to help you find the ultimate refinance flexibility. Your home equity should be used how you want, when you want.
Loan Products & Programs
- Residential, investment, and commercial real estate
- The real estate buying and selling process
- Hard money loan and bridge loan
- Jumbo loan
- Fixed Rate & ARM Loans
- Conforming Loans
- Interest Only Available / Non-QM Products
Where to Start
2022 Conforming and High Balance new loan limits。
The base conforming loan limit increased to $647,200。
The high balance loan limit increased to $970,800 for one-unit properties in the contiguous U.S.
IMPORTANT NOTES. PLEASE READ.
Loan scenario: Conventional, Refinance - Rate/Term, FICO 800, 1 Unit, Single Family, ≤50% LTV. Purchase loan, FICO 800, 1 unit, TH/SFH, 80% LTV. Rate report is based on the above scenario in Alameda and Santa Clara County. Conforming loan limits vary by counties. Interest rates are subject to change without further notice.
Please click HERE to see Today's Best Rates
A checklist before you contact mortgage professionals:
1) What is your loan purpose? (Refinance or Purchase) What is your property Zip Code?
2) What is your property purpose? (Primary residence, 2nd home, or Investment.)
3) Which type of property do you have? (Single family or Condo) What is the best estimate of the property value?
4) What is your current loan balance?
5) What is the best estimate of your credit score?
6) Do you have second mortgage/HELOC on this property?
7) Which program you are interested in? (30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 5/1 ARM or 7/1 ARM)
Please let us know if you have any other questions. We would love to help you and get the best rate for you.
- Mortgage interest rates shown are based on a 30-day rate lock period.
- The displayed Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a measure of the cost to borrow money expressed as a yearly percentage. For mortgage loans, excluding home equity lines of credit, it includes the interest rate plus other charges or fees (such as mortgage insurance, discount points, and origination fees). For home equity lines, the APR simply reflects the interest rate. When shopping for a mortgage, you can use the APR to compare the costs of similar loans between lenders.
- The estimated total closing costs above do not constitute and are not a substitute for a loan estimate, which includes an estimate of closing costs, that you will receive once you apply for a loan. The amounts provided above for Estimated Total Closing Costs, are estimations based on the state selected. This is NOT a mortgage loan approval or commitment to lend. The actual fees, costs and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary, and may include city, county or other additional fees and costs.
- These mortgage rates are based upon a variety of assumptions and conditions which include a consumer credit score which may be higher or lower than your individual credit score. Your loan's interest rate will depend upon the specific characteristics of your loan transaction and your credit history up to the time of closing.