Selling a house
Once you have decided to sell your property, before anything else, it is a good idea to sit down, clarify your motivations, and draw up a basic time frame for the selling process. We have established a rock-solid reputation for impeccable customer service and marketing strategies. When you entrust the sale of your home to us, you are putting your faith in our entire network of experts in Real estate sales, Real estate purchases, Loan processing and Marketing.
Here are the 7 steps to sell your home:
1. Find Out How Much Your Home Is Worth: Understand weather the market is seller’s market or buyer’s market, and decide to sell the house in a right season. We will conduct detailed market research as well as complete data analysis to set a competitive pricing strategy. We will keep you up-to-date on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties. With us, you will know exactly how to price and when to sell your property.
2. Stage Your Home: We help you make necessary repairs or replacements before showing. We also stage your home for sale inside and out in a professional way, at no cost to you.
3. Market Your Home For Sale: We create professional-quality marketing materials (literature, photography and video) that highlight the key selling points of your home. When marketing your property, we don’t rely on MLS alone; instead, we combine it with other online and social media advertising such as (but not limited to): Redfin, zillow, Craigslist, Facebook, and Wechat. We offer the highest caliber of service and marketing.
4. Show Your Home: We accept appointments, give out instructions, and we set up lockboxes for potential buyers to view your property.
5. Public Open House: We set up an open house to invite potential buyers according to your wishes (we recommend weekend afternoons). We provide visitors with a warm welcome, snacks, drinks, and marketing materials such as flyers of the property.
6. Offers And Negotiation: We will assist you in reviewing each offer, advise you on the crucial points that you need to pay attention to, and help you negotiate the terms according to your preferences to get the best deal.
7. Close The Deal: We guide you through all of the paperwork and steps that need to be completed in the closing process to officially hand over your keys to the new owner.
Buying a home
Are you tired of paying rent? Have you decided to pay your own mortgage and not your landlord’s? If you haven’t decided whether you want to buy a home or not, let’s take a look at the top 5 reasons why owning a home of your own has great financial benefits:
It provides you with tax savings.
- It is a form of forced savings.
- It allows you to maintain a stable monthly housing cost compared to an increasing rent.
- The value of your home will appreciate in the long run
- No other investment lets you live inside of it.
Plus, studies have shown that a homeowner’s net worth is 44x greater than that of a renter, so are you ready to purchase a home now?
We understand that buying a dream house might require lots of time and effort, but we are here to help you! Below are the 6 steps that can help make the buying process manageable and help you make the best decisions possible.
1. Start The Neighborhood Search: Once we meet you in person to fully understand your buying needs and requirements, we will help you conduct a thorough market search and find you a perfect home that fits your unique circumstances.
2. Obtain Financial Pre-approval: Getting pre-approved shows that you are a serious buyer and helps speed up the process. It will also tell you the amount you will be qualified for based on the 4 C’s:
- Capacity: Your current and future ability to make your payments
- Capital: The money, savings, and investments you have that can be sold quickly for cash
- Collateral: The home, or type of home, that you would like to purchase
- Credit: Your history of paying bills and other debts on time
3. Keep You Updated: We will provide you with the most up-to-date market trends, housing data, and local statistics to make sure you know the area before your purchase. We will also send you properties, via email or other methods based on your preference, that meet your particular needs each week.
4. Professional Bid: When we work with you on the purchase offer, you can be sure that you will have our knowledge, expertise and negotiating skills for you to arrive at the best market prices and terms. We will also guide you through all disclosure reports and alert you if there are any red flags.
5. Get To Closing: We will conduct a final walk through with you, and coordinate all parties involved during the closing process to ensure a smooth transaction.
Owning and managing a rental property could bring a lot of headaches and worries. Finding a knowledgeable and experienced professional can save you a tremendous amount of time and money, and also ease your worries. With BQ Group’s full service assistance, you get a team of skilled professionals with the expertise to provide you with the highest level of service and the maximum return on your investment.
Here are the 5 steps of our successful management:
1. Property Marketing: Once we analyze and assess your property, our team will make recommendations for ideal marketability. From there, we will take high quality property photos, display signage, and engage the use of technology to maximize showings. Once that is set up, we advertise on multiple well-known websites and social media outlets.
2. Tenant Screening: After we put your property on the market, we will review all the applications coming in. Applicants will be taken through our advanced screening process which uses industry-best technology to properly screen each applicant. BQ Realty Group adheres to fair housing requirements when selecting residents. We will find you a qualified resident to lease your property.
3. Rent Collection: We use best practices when it comes to on-time rent collection and promise to manage each property as if it were our own. You can rest assured knowing that your funds will be transferred to you electronically each month after rent is received and that you will receive accurate accounting of all income and expenses.
4. Property Maintenance: Managing your property through our professional maintenance and communication will protect your asset into the future. If there is any maintenance required, we will be there for you. Our licensed contractors and insured vendors will take care of it.
5. Renew: We start the renewal process well in advance of lease expiration. We analyze the resident's payment performance, evaluate the property condition and conduct a market analysis. When the lease is renewed, we will keep you updated. If a new resident is required, we will put your property on the market again.